Hello! Thanks for checking out my site.
I’m the owner of Re:Organizing in Lawrence, Kansas. I’m insured and bonded, and a member of the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD) and the National Association of Productivity& Organizing Professionals (NAPO).
As a visual artist, interested in craft and functional design, with a lifetime of service and advocacy for the elderly, children, and individuals with physical and developmental disabilities, the work of professional organizing allows me to combine my abilities in arranging interior space and physical environment with a dedication to being of service to others.
My business practices are defined by creative problem-solving, client collaboration, active listening, inclusiveness, confidentiality, and respect. I have a degree in fine art, course work in interior design and drafting, and 28 years of work experience as a community liaison, case manager, program coordinator, service coordinator, home care supervisor, and direct care provider.
Do you need to make room for you?
I can help.
Certificates and Training
Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD) | Level 1 Certificates
- Life Transitions
- Chronic Disorganization
- Understanding the Needs of the Aging CD Client
- Basic Hoarding Issues with the CD Client
- Basic ADD Issues with the CD Client
- Basic Mental Health Conditions and Challenges Affecting the CD Client
- Basic Physical Conditions and Challenges Affecting the CD Client
- Student Needs and Learning Styles
- Time Management and Productivity
- CD Client Administration
National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO)
- Workplace Productivity Specialist Certificate
- Residential Organizing Specialist Certificate
Mental Health First Aid